Monday, April 21, 2014

If You're Going To Criticize, At Least Read The Blog First.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with http://peek.usertesting.com. This is where a complete stranger looks over your blog, gives their opinion and e-mails you a video where they verbally tear it apart. In fairness, she didn't read my blog, just glanced at it. My opinion is to STAY AWAY if you can't handle some criticism. I'm all for criticism, because any kind of response is a good response; better than nothing, right? I'm so full of shit right now. The truth is I CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! I figure you'll read my blog, or you won't. Either is fine. But I regret doing this stupid peek usertesting thing.

Sorry to cut this short, but I'm a glutton for punishment and now I'm off to submit my other blog for a nice verbal lashing. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment