Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Am I The Only One Having One Of Those Days?

It's Wednesday! We're halfway through the week, but it's one of those days, at least for me. Of course there are people out there with worse problems than me. I try to stay current with the news both at home and around the world, but that still doesn't prevent me from having a self-inflicted pity party. We all need to throw ourselves one of these parties every now and again. Then we need to snap out of it, count our blessings and roll with the punches.

So, I'll snap these fingers (oh my, I really do need to get some polish on those suckers), count my blessings, which are many, and roll with the punches. Screw it! I'm popping open a beer and watching some meaningless dribble on Netflix. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment