Friday, March 28, 2014

Freaky Friday!

Yeah it's freaky! For me at least. I have a doctor appointment (hate those). Before I go, let me share with you what I found in my other folder on Facebook in March. It's from a perfect stranger and was sent in February. Yeah, I don't check the other folder often. His Facebook page seems legit, but who knows? Here we go!
 
Facebook (stalker?) admirer:
 
What a lovely picture you have got.I know you do not know me before but don't be frightened.....I am just an admirer.I am single and thought it will cause no harm to drop a short note to say hi to a beautiful lady like you......Never mean to flatter you but you are really pretty for real....Maybe we can get to know each other,Waiting impatiently to hear from you....lol. Love ya sweet smile
 
I had to feed the stray...my response:
 
Just found this in my "other" folder, lol. Now I'm trying to remember what picture you possibly saw. Thanks for the flattery. I'm happily married but appreciate the compliments all the same
 

 

 

 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment