Thursday, March 20, 2014

Here Stalker, Stalker! Go Bing Yourself!

Out of curiosity I typed my name into the Google search engine to see what would pop up. You know you've done it, too. If not, no worries, this blog will be here when you return from your search. This was a relatively boring search. However, when I typed my name into the Bing search engine, the white pages popped up. Here you will find:

-My phone number
-My approximate age
-People I may know
-My physical address
-A map showing how to get to my physical address
-My home's current value
-My weight and bra size

Maybe I made up the last two, but for a flat fee you can run a full background check on me. Save your money; I've been to jail twice and my driving record is clean. Yes, all of our information is out there! Kind of scary, huh?

4 comments:

  1. That. Is terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at Bing! There are 5,000+ of me out there in BingLand. One of me is a murderer...it in a totally wrong sort of way that is kind of cool. I have a long list of people that I think I could murder. The operative word here is THINK. Heather you crack me up. First the asshat mail dude and now Bing! I am going to subscribe to your blog. I need you in my online life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love it! All I have to say is: Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed. Thank you for subscribing and I have already subscribed to yours. Cheers! *raises beer bottle to your wine glass*

    ReplyDelete