Monday, March 31, 2014

I Walk To The Beat Of My Own Drum.

That is why I celebrated National Take A Walk In The Park Day today instead of yesterday. The hubby had the day off and we had a picnic, got rushed by a hundred ducks and geese and had a blast! Listen, I love you. You know I do, but I've got to say that blogging five days a week is especially hard. I can see why many do it twice a week. Silly me decided one blog wasn't good enough. Oh NO! I have two. So, I'm going to cut back on my blogging days. You don't need me every day. Hell, people in my actual life don't need me every day, except my little family here at home. Without me they'd starve and live in utter filth. So I'm taking a deep breath and cutting back my days of blogging. That way I don't feel so...panicked.

Here's a quick reminder: Wednesday is the 7th Annual World Autism Awareness Day and April is National Autism Awareness Month (NAAM). Wear blue and if you can, put a blue (energy efficient) bulb in that porch light and let it shine! I will be back on my blog on Wednesday. See? The anticipation is already building! Hehe. Cheers...wait. Crap. Where's my beer? Ah, there it is. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment